Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

brawn24 asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Kansas City Chiefs fans, what would you realistically consider to be a successful season for the Chefs in 2010?

Favorite Answer

I would expect anywhere from 6 to 10 wins. Jamaal Charles will rush for 1700 yards if Branden Albert Ryan Lilja and Casey Wiegmann prove to be good aquisitions. I think Matt Cassel can throw for 3000 yards if D-Bowe breaks out, Tony Moeaki stays healthy and if Chambers will be a reliable number 2 target. What really will make or break this team is the defense. The Chiefs really need Dorsey and Jackson to hold down the line. We need Derrick Johnson to start. We need Eric Berry and Brandon Flowers to make big plays. If McCluster can return some kicks that would be nice too. We have a young team on the rise with a tough Head Coach and experienced coordinators in Weis and Crennel

Source(s): I bleed Red and Gold