Why Do Republicans claim that Reagan was a good president?

Especially considering the Stock Market Crashed when Reagan was president Known as Black Monday. Which proves that Reaganomics trickle down has never worked . So I say Yes let those tax cuts and breaks for the wealthy expire . Giving the wealthy all the tax breaks Never helped our economy as far back as... show more Especially considering the Stock Market Crashed when Reagan was president Known as Black Monday.
Which proves that Reaganomics trickle down has never worked .
So I say Yes let those tax cuts and breaks for the wealthy expire .
Giving the wealthy all the tax breaks Never helped our economy as far back as Reagan.
And I do remember those Reagan years as if it were yesterday .
Update: Insults and FOX Limbaugh buzz words mean nothing to me LOL
Update 2: Why can't Republicans / Conservatives Handle the truth - the FACTS that are Public .
Update 3: Black Monday had everything to do with Reagan
Update 4: Well talk about people keeping their money Conservatives - then Why did Republicans take the money from every day working people instead of the wealthy ? The wealthy use that money to make even more money for themselves and their off shore bank accounts . The working person uses those tax breaks to Buy products -... show more Well talk about people keeping their money Conservatives - then Why did Republicans take the money from every day working people instead of the wealthy ? The wealthy use that money to make even more money for themselves and their off shore bank accounts . The working person uses those tax breaks to Buy products - which in the end keeps our economy healthy.