Fha loan question regarding owner occupancy?

I have owned my home and lived there for 11 years. In May of this year my father past away leaving me his home out in the country. I painted and worked on making my house buyer friendly and placed a sign in the yard for sale by owner. I thought nothing of it. My house is empty and is for sale at this time. I... show more I have owned my home and lived there for 11 years. In May of this year my father past away leaving me his home out in the country. I painted and worked on making my house buyer friendly and placed a sign in the yard for sale by owner. I thought nothing of it. My house is empty and is for sale at this time. I have no intentions of renting it or doing land contract. I know that is against FHA regulations and have no interest in do that anyway. So today I get a letter in the mail from US Bank that says my home has to be occupied by me for the life of the loan and it must be my primary residence. I remember being told I cannot sell for 10 years and it has been more than that. I am not renting it and no person lives there right now. I cannot understand these terms. So what do people do if they have to move due to a job relocation or like in my situation inherited a home? I cannot live in 2 houses and have no desire to sell the home that belonged to my father. Am I not allowed to sell my house? They sent me a property affidavit and a nasty warning saying they will enforce rules of the loan. Do I have to live there until the day of the sale? This is just absurd.
Update: My father's home has already been deeded to me and the probate process was quick due to him having a will in place. So I own 2 homes.
Update 2: And I was told in 1999 when I purchased the home that I could not sell for 10 years or I would owe a percentage to them as a penalty. I have passed that amount of time. This is awful. I have had enough to deal with these last couple months. Now this??