Have you ever been to Lourdes, Fatima or Guadalupe?

specifically to see where the Marian apparitions took place and if so, what did you think?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

no but I wish I had the money to go one of my dreams

• 3 years ago

the visual allure of oir lady of fatima like the numerous others have many intriuging and solid messages for us. In 1917, the Blessed Virgin Mary looked as though it might 3 infants Sister lucia Francisco and Jancintha She confirmed them heaven and exceptionally hell that have been gastly. She confirmed them heaven and hell and warn that if many people have been to sin against God and to no longer practice to her son Jesus Christ our God the worldwide may well be in hassle. She additionally asked them to place across the message to the Holy father to delicated her Immmculate heart to Russia. The Boshleviks communits has taken over the Tsarist Russia and persuecuting religon then exceptionally the Russian Orthodox Chucrhes have been crammed have been communist sympathizers and the church exchange into ransacked and destroyed that's a testimoney of religion brough by way of our lady from the Lord and God Jesus Christ purely son of the father, If we refused to obey and habit ourslevs in conflict and sin and injury harmless people. we are able to ahve to pay for it for the period of judgement day. besides the undeniable fact that if we hear and pray to God in the process the Virgin Mary we are able to be saved This has ntohing to do with fatima Mohammad daughter that's aplace in Portugal be conscious the Muslims used to conqurePortugal some years in the past

• I could lie about a Marian apparition taking place in my bathroom, and people will flock there to see it. I wont of course because I don't need dozens of people trying to get into my bathroom while I'm dropping a load.

• 9 years ago

Yes, I went to Fatima, Portugal once when I was a kid. I remember a lot of people lighting candles at the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fátima, but that's about it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

No, and I remain unconvinced.

I'm sure all those people saw something, but that doesn't mean that something was actually there. A whole crowd of people seeing something would simply re-inforce the mass delusion.

• Harold
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

No, but I would like to someday visit the places where the Blessed Virgin appeared..all appearances supported by solid evidence, btw

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.