is the afternoon the time of day we spend worrying about how we wasted the morning?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

So, ya wasted your morning and are hoping to get others to admit the same! lol

I spent my morning watching the sunrise, watching the birds, rabbits and squirrels running around, drinking coffee, checking on my flowers and veggies and just taking it kind of easy, while still accomplishing a few things.

Main thing is.. I don't see spending time with nature and quiet time as a waste.. I see it as time well spent... time for me, for a change. :)

If you're happy with how you spent your morning, then it's not a waste. (((HUG)))

• 9 years ago

I/m wasted in the morning and I can't wait till noon so I can get wasted again and fall asleep when night comes

I love my peace pipe!!!HAHAHAHAHAAH

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

not me cliff, i usually do most of my stuff in the afternoon , the mornin is for relaxation coz i do be tired after just getting up. Its hard work sleeping ya know :)

• Dizz
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Still my morning

Just heading into " the worry zone " lmao

Let you know later CW

D :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Not me!

It is summer time.

I do not get up until the afternoon ; )

• 9 years ago

i do that when i go to bed late and know i aint waking up til that next afternoon. then im like, damn i wont get sh*t done tomorrow morning

• 9 years ago

no. thats when you worry about how you will waste the evening.

• Nora G
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

i don't worry about wasting time

that's my calling

• 9 years ago

Yes, because we have to scurry around double time to get things done then.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

thats right mate.:

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.