If you had the choice between 100'000 Yahoo points or 20 bucks?

A Yahoo mole in a kimono knocks at your door. It gives you the choice between 100'000 Yahoo points added to your account or 20 bucks. Which one do you choose?

Update:

Aah, I was worried about choosing the right amounts. With these I have diverging opinions, nice.

Boo to the people who would harm the poor mole for a lousy 20 bucks and 100'000 Yahoo points!

Update 2:

Oh Isabelle! They discontinued selling Haagen Dasz at my local supermarket! Now they're selling some Tom and Jerry ice cream which in't 1/10th of HD's excellency. Am so sad...

40 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

lol

20 dollars is not much money, I will barely buy a pizza and a few beers, but yes I would take the money.

Because Yahoo points are like Monopoly points, you can get nothing with them .

btw, I would exchange my topcontributor badge for just a KFC lunch lol

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I am not getting out of bed for at least $100,000 :-)

So you can keep your points and buy yourself a Haagen Dasz ice cream with the 20 bucks :-)

• faye
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

$20.

Source(s): broke.
  • 9 years ago

20 bucks

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 20 bucks of course

• 9 years ago

20 bucks. you dont even like actually get anything from 100 000 yahoo points. its just online, 20 bucks is actually money that can help you with something.

• 9 years ago

20 bucks

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

20 bucks of course !!! I can't get anything with 100,000 Yahoo Points !!! So not worth it !!

Lv 4
    9 years ago

20 bucks..there is life outside of Yahoo universe.

• 9 years ago

$20 of course

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.