If you had the choice between 100'000 Yahoo points or 20 bucks?

A Yahoo mole in a kimono knocks at your door. It gives you the choice between 100'000 Yahoo points added to your account or 20 bucks. Which one do you choose?

Aah, I was worried about choosing the right amounts. With these I have diverging opinions, nice.

Boo to the people who would harm the poor mole for a lousy 20 bucks and 100'000 Yahoo points!

Oh Isabelle! They discontinued selling Haagen Dasz at my local supermarket! Now they're selling some Tom and Jerry ice cream which in't 1/10th of HD's excellency. Am so sad...

Best Answer

lol

20 dollars is not much money, I will barely buy a pizza and a few beers, but yes I would take the money.

Because Yahoo points are like Monopoly points, you can get nothing with them .

btw, I would exchange my topcontributor badge for just a KFC lunch lol

I am not getting out of bed for at least $100,000 :-)

So you can keep your points and buy yourself a Haagen Dasz ice cream with the 20 bucks :-)

• faye

$20.

Source(s): broke.

20 bucks

• 20 bucks of course

20 bucks. you dont even like actually get anything from 100 000 yahoo points. its just online, 20 bucks is actually money that can help you with something.

20 bucks

20 bucks of course !!! I can't get anything with 100,000 Yahoo Points !!! So not worth it !!

• 12345

20 bucks..there is life outside of Yahoo universe.

$20 of course