My hair: short versus long, which looks better?

Recently got my hair chopped off to my chin, and have to say I am loving it...I wanted to go short for a while, but have always heard so many things about guys hating 'shorter' hair. I actually feel more feminine since cutting it (as well as more confident); I'm happy with the change, but would like outside opinions (other than friends and family that I feel would just say they like it no matter what!). Thanks.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lizzyw85/

Favorite Answer

both styles suit you, but i like the short cut better. it looks really cute and suits your face shape :)

Wow! you are a very pretty girl! Im a stylist in Texas and definately like the shorter look for you. Now about the style you did--- you really need to cut the back really short and have it cut in a high stack to create an angle look to the style. The style you did is cute but just not stylish enough for your look. You should tell your stylist to do a high or really short stack in the back and angle it longer to front. This would look amazing on you. Please don't take this the wrong way, I just want to suggest a little more style for your look. If you need some style pics for reference, just drop me a message and I will send you some ideas.

Well to be honest, you definitely look better with long hair. It's not just because I'm a guy and I like long hair in general. It just suits your look better. But don't feel bad, you are an attractive girl and you're attractive with shorter hair too :)

Either one works well, but I think the short hair makes you look really cute.

I like your hair long better, but short hair works for you, too.

• You're so pretty!

I really like the short hair :)

i think both look great but i gotta say i prefer longer hair. its all about you though, everyone is different, if short hair makes you feel great then who cares what others think

short is REALLY PRETTTYYY on you. long looked good too but i prefere the short hair for u. side bangs would also be very pretty!! goood choice

Source(s): myself

Short really suits you. You're VERY beautiful!

I think your hair looks nicer longer! They both look really nice but i think long really suits you :)