Vegans That Wear Wool, Leather, and Silk...Immoral?

Okay, I'm 16 and became a vegan about a month and a half ago. I'm such an unhealthy vegan its pathetic -.-" But i feel that I'm doing something right, sooo yea. Would it be wrong is I wore wool, leather and silk? I mean would that offend other vegans? I'm in rotc, and I have to wear leather... show more Okay, I'm 16 and became a vegan about a month and a half ago. I'm such an unhealthy vegan its pathetic -.-" But i feel that I'm doing something right, sooo yea. Would it be wrong is I wore wool, leather and silk? I mean would that offend other vegans? I'm in rotc, and I have to wear leather shoes in my uniform to pass inspection. And my parents pay for my clothes...so I'm trying to be flexible. And although my parents have been supportive, my mom insists vegans can eat honey; I refuse though. I hate being a burden, I didn't feel that when I was vegetarian but I feel it now. Do you feel like a burden when you eat dinner at friends houses? Since I still live with my parents, I cant do everything I'd like. for example: special shampoo, or something lol..so I try not to be picky. Does that make me horrible? Does it not make me vegan if I wear them, by choice?
Update: Yea okay, I think it's safe to say, after more research...Lol that if I were to wear the leather and stuff that I'd be considered a "dietary vegan"? I follow the whole avoiding animal products to the extent of what I eat. And my mother has already said if I'm not healthy she'll force me... show more Yea okay, I think it's safe to say, after more research...Lol that if I were to wear the leather and stuff that I'd be considered a "dietary vegan"? I follow the whole avoiding animal products to the extent of what I eat.

And my mother has already said if I'm not healthy she'll force me to revert back to vegetarianism.

And the whole grains thing...yea...but I cant avoid everything