Good or bad? (please answer:)?

I'll just come out and admit it: asking people their thoughts on my writing is a guilty pleasure of mine. So here it goes (I litteraly just wrote this so excuse some of the spelling/gramatical errors I am positive are up in there somewhere: My alarm went off and I groggily sat up. The light from the sun... show more I'll just come out and admit it: asking people their thoughts on my writing is a guilty pleasure of mine. So here it goes (I litteraly just wrote this so excuse some of the spelling/gramatical errors I am positive are up in there somewhere:

My alarm went off and I groggily sat up. The light from the sun shined through the window and I decided it was a good day for a morning jog. It had been a week since the coffee shop and I hadn’t talk to, or seen James--or Sempory for that matter--since. It was if they had all ran away with the circus or something. I may've been over thinking it, but it had been two weeks, plus James said that he would see me the fallowing day. He had texted me once though, I didn’t answer, but he still texted me. I hadn’t even opened it, and I didn’t plan on it.
I wasn’t worried about them. Or at least I shouldn't have been.
Sempory was a jerk, a two faced weirdo with only "one thing" on his mind--whether it was given to him freely or not. While James was, well, sort of different. He wore dark colors, had a piercing or two, gave off an arrogant air, and I was pretty sure he had some sort of tattoo on the palm of his hand. He was totally not right for me, he was opposite of me and my open feelings and cheeriness, and yet I felt myself being drawn to him. Like a fly to a lamp in the middle of a pitch-black night.
That day I wore a pair of plain white tennis shoes that I had had for a few months. They weren’t really, but a dirty off white color that said, "Yes I used to be cute and clean but now I'm a dirty mess." I like them just the same and was unwilling to get another pair until I ran the sole of the shoes out of them.
When I walked out he air hit me like a brick of ice. It was freezing. I almost went back inside but there was something so inviting about the cold air and warm sun. It was early yet, so I decided to just bear through the cold for a little while. The air would warm and I would have a good run.
There wasn’t too much traffic because it had been just after four-o-clock. I liked to run early in the morning because it helped me to think. I always planned out my day while I was running. Where I would go, who I would see, what movie I would watch with my twin brother, how much popcorn the two of us would eat, etcetera, etcetera.
I turned a corner and admired the small but cute café type things that lined the road. I stopped and got a muffin in one of them and kept running. It was getting warmer, just like I thought. I was beggining to sweat--mother would correct me and say perspire--and became short of breath. I would have worried about taking a brake for a while, but a hand clamped over my mouth and pulled me into a car. I couldn’t see anything for some reason so I had one of my famous panic attacks that end with me passing out.

Good, bad, awful? I'm too hard onmyself and everytime I add something to this story i get the image of me stabbing my eyes out LOL Please tell me what you honestly think about it....Even if you are going to tell me that you hate it. Try to point out gramatical errors and such out as well! Thanks lots ;D
Update: no, this wasn't the beginning of the story. i have revised this since so it's not awful any longer lol. explained the two guys because they weren't really described before. This is reletively early in the story so it wasn't as if i waited twenty chapter to actually introduce them... Basically this... show more no, this wasn't the beginning of the story. i have revised this since so it's not awful any longer lol. explained the two guys because they weren't really described before. This is reletively early in the story so it wasn't as if i waited twenty chapter to actually introduce them... Basically this was a normal morning for her: get up, get ready go for a run. Also i could not explain the car she was pulled into because she could not see it. I did add A LOT of detail to it. I can so relate to being frustrated when an only an excert is presented to read though....it's like o_O "oh no they didn't!" LOL thanks so much (: