What is up with this guy? Is he holding back because it's his workplace or what?

Okay so I don't know if any of you remember me talking about the man at T Mobile giving me his personal cell phone number? Well yeah that guy, we have come in contact a few more times. I did not call him, nor will I because I just can't tell if he's interested or what! Here is what he does.

1) When ever I walk into the store he will see me, get a huge smile on his face and kinda nod his head up then will always greet me with something at least slightly humorous.

2) He always goes out of his way to help if I have an issue, or need to go over stuff.

3) Shakes my hand a lot, well it's more of a hold rather than shake

4) Makes a lot of eye contact and when I look into his eyes I can tell he holds back a smile

What is his deal? There are a few hints to the possibility of interest but other times I just don't know if maybe he's being a good person or if what he's doing is clear interest but is holding back because he is, after all at work and there are other workers around. I don't know...opinions?

Favorite Answer

If you don't have a crystal ball and aren't a mind-reader,

the only way you ever will know for sure "what his deal is"

will be to ask him and see how he acts away from work.

If you don't want to call him or talk to him directly,

the next time he "holds" your hand, slip a pre-written note into his

and whisper to him "It's personal", then smile and walk out seductively.