Is my tortoise normal?

okay, so my tortoise has been going into the corners of its cage and continuously walking into the corner, and walking into the wall and he cant go anywhere but he is still walking towards the wall. I don't know if this is normal for my tortoise, he is a horsefield tortoise around 6 years old. can someone help... show more okay, so my tortoise has been going into the corners of its cage and continuously walking into the corner, and walking into the wall and he cant go anywhere but he is still walking towards the wall. I don't know if this is normal for my tortoise, he is a horsefield tortoise around 6 years old. can someone help me? its driving me nuts with him doing this as I cant get to sleep at night.
Update: well it doesnt seem to me that he's blind as he mounts my female tortoise, feeds well, drinks well, and when i go by his cage he always comes to see me, but he does go by his corners and carrys on walking.