Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Rate my fantasy football team?

It's a 10 team league btw.

QBs:

Philip Rivers

David Garrard

RBs:

Ray Rice

Jamaal Charles

WRs:

Miles Austin

Steve Smith [CAR]

Hakeem Nicks

Steve Breaston

TE:

Owen Daniels

W/T:

Johnny Knox

W/R:

Chester Taylor

DEFs:

San Francisco

Pittsburgh

Ks:

Stephen Gostkowski

Bench:

Chad Henne

Devin Thomas

Laurence Maroney

John Carlson

Sam Bradford

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i like this team alot. one of the first ones ive seen that is consistent all the way through.

QB Phillip Rivers- You have a top 10 QB here and hes going to put up some numbers...ecspecially if matthews doesnt produce.

David Garrard- definately throw in henne here. he is a huge sleeper with brandon marshall now

RB

Ray Rice- Easily a top 5 runing back and a top 5 recieving back. he going to put up some good number this year

Jamaal Charles- as of now hes not starting...but i like his chances to take the starting job in kansas city. he was awesome at the end of last year, how can you turn him down

WR

Miles Austin- a top 5 WR once again and a very good pick

Steve Smith- this is a little iffy but i think he may pan out if not you got nicks right?

Hakeem nicks- a guy who was a rookie last year and i think could take the number 1 spot in NY

Steve breaston- Taking the spot of Boldin? i dont know because of leinarts QB ability. we will see

he definatly good do amazing this yearJ

Johnny Knox- I lke devin aromashodu alot better than this guy

Chester Taylor- Bears didnt pay all that money for him to sit on the bench right? hes going to get 35 to 45 percent of the carries

Defenses are good i see SF as a top 10

and so on.

Bench is alright

Complete team i rate a 9.75 because of the flaw a WR

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

your bench sucks and tampa bay's safety is suspect. you disregard they play within the nfc south with carolina and atlanta. appear on the offensive gamers on the ones crew. there's plenty of features they're going to quit within the the ones video games. none of your bench gamers are going to do some thing for you. perhaps bledsoe. for probably the most side they're both coming off accidents or underneath performers. so your satisfactory case situation is to wish none of your starters get harm. mcnabb performs within the nfc vital and doesnt have well receivers or a tight again. boldin is satisfactory, moss used to be satisfactory, mason wont supply u large numbers. johnson is satisfactory. bush will probably be satisfactory. witten performs in dallas have been terry glenn gets many of the balls and stats. so the starters appear lovely well.

• 1 decade ago

i say take away a defense. you can pick one up on a bye week.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.