Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Is homosexual senator Lindsey Graham's "do onto others" philosophy used to support zionist lesbian Elana Kagan?

used by Graham to justify his wraparound with a four year old illegal alien house boy-toy.

http://biggovernment.com/publius/2010/08/06/gops-g...

Update:

Barney Frank is more brave than Lindsey:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2MCXjkS8cc

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

Most people name Lindsey like boys and men. Sen Graham is no exception.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Sophie
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, Lindsey Graham belongs in a mental institution. What EVER gave him the idea that he was a Republican? What's wrong all those weird men -- remember when McCain, Graham and Lieberman were like the Three Musketeers and wouldn't go anywhere without the other? They're all freaks and their parties have rejected them all. They're cultists I think.

• 9 years ago

Nope. Did you read your link? “I am going to vote for Elena Kagan because I believe constitutionally she meets the test the Framers envisioned for someone to serve on the Court,” said Graham. “I don’t think the Framers ever envisioned Lindsey Graham from South Carolina voting no because President Obama picked someone who is clearly different than I would have chosen.” It sounds like he is <gasp> attempting to uphold the spirit of the Constitution. I know...y'all don't really understand that - you talk about it lots, but actions speak a heck of a lot louder.

• 3 years ago

Lindsey Graham Lesbian

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Lindsey is the biggest embarrassment to our State, next to the liberals and Alvin Greene...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Wow, a rightwing nut going after a Southern Republican Senator because he voted to confirm a justice that was qualified for the job.

• meg
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

It is pathetic to attack public figures by accusing them of being GAY. It reflects more on you than it does on them, not only because it is probably not true, but because it shows you are fantasying about other peoples sex lives because you do not have one of your own.

• 9 years ago

Would you like to "edit" your question and insult someone else too?

• WJ
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Graham is a RINO

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

All southern men sound gay, but it's just an accent.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Wow, if you could just squeeze someone black in there, you'd hit the triple crown of intollerant hatred.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.