Should I get Dish Network or Direct TV?

I just moved into my first apartment 4 days ago and I'm DYING without my internet and cable. I was supposed to have comcast to come out Monday, but my moving date got pushed back a day. So I rescheduled for today. My landlord said the tenants are not supposed to have satellite cable , but I see the other... show more I just moved into my first apartment 4 days ago and I'm DYING without my internet and cable. I was supposed to have comcast to come out Monday, but my moving date got pushed back a day. So I rescheduled for today. My landlord said the tenants are not supposed to have satellite cable , but I see the other tenants have it. Anyway, comcast was supposed to come out today between 10am-1pm and because I had to work I asked my mom could she wait for the service people to come out. To make a long store short my mom waited for 4 hours and they never showed up. I was sooooo pissed. My mom lives 30 miles away! So I called them up and come to found what was the deal. Come to find out they rescheduled my appointment without telling me because I wanted cable in the living room and bedroom. They rescheduled me for a day I wasn't even available. They even had the nerve to tell me I can install the equipment myself with no charge and they will come out next week again to give me the equipment. I told them to go to hell. I'm threw with comcast. I talked to my mom about and she suggested going with satellite.
8 answers 8