Eugene asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 10 years ago

Is Mara Salvatrucha now Worldwide?

Is Mara Salvatrucha now Worldwide?

Mara Salvatrucha (MS 13) is now in the Philippines, Asia (Philippines, Malaysia, Mongolia, Kazakstan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Tajiskistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Japan,Hawaii, and China); Pacific (Australia, New Zealand, , Guam, and etc), Europe(Spain, France, Germany, Russia, Britain, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, Iceland, Ireland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, ukraine, Turkey Bulgaria, Romania, Hungaray, Austria, Greece, and others), Americas(Canada, USA, Mexico, Central America like Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Costa Rica, South America, like Peru, Colombia, Argentina, Brazil, & Venezuela), Middle East(Egypt, Kuwait, Israel, Suadi, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, and etc) & Africa(Congo, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Libya, South Africa, Somalia, Nigeria, and etc).

MS 13 is now Worldwide, World, Global, International, Transnational, and in the Globe!!!! Because MS 13 is now in Global Expansion due to Internet.

Update:

MS 13 is now the New Global Gang EMPIRE!!!

Update 2:

Mara Salvatrucha or MS 13 is the New Organized Crime Syndicate and the New MAFIA!!!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes!!!

Mara Salvatrucha (MS 13) is now in the Philippines, Asia (Philippines, Malaysia, Mongolia, Kazakstan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Tajiskistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Japan,Hawaii, and China); Pacific (Australia, New Zealand, , Guam, and etc), Europe(Spain, France, Germany, Russia, Britain, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, Iceland, Ireland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, ukraine, Turkey Bulgaria, Romania, Hungaray, Austria, Greece, and others), Americas(Canada, USA, Mexico, Central America like Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Costa Rica, South America, like Peru, Colombia, Argentina, Brazil, & Venezuela), Middle East(Egypt, Kuwait, Israel, Suadi, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, and etc) & Africa(Congo, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Libya, South Africa, Somalia, Nigeria, and etc).

MS 13 is now Worldwide, World, Global, International, Transnational, and in the Globe!!!! Because MS 13 is now in Global Expansion due to Internet. MS 13 is now the New Global Gang EMPIRE!!!

Watch at Youtube, Facebook, Friendster and Myspace

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

Brenda's Prophecy become now a reality!!!

That's a deadly thing.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

OH YESSS! you didnt knoww? thats obsolete history.

and they have something to do with ¨ los zetas¨

Source(s): my Zeta friends told me
  • 10 years ago

I hope not they bring nothing but embarrassment and shame. I'm really disgusted by this gang!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.