Kim Kardashian vs Megan Fox?

Both of theM are plastic Surgery freaks...o.O

....Um yes Megan Fox is a plastic surgery freak- so is Kim Kardashian.

._.

*Snaps fingers*

Favorite Answer

Kim.

Megan Fox

Well Megan has a gorgeous face, but you've got to admit her body is just as good as any body of a fit, average girl... While Kim Kardashian has an amazing bod, big boobs, tones abs and a juicy butt that makes her sexy. Is Megan Fox prettier? Definitely. Does Kim have better/more curves? I'd say so. That concludes, for my opinion, they're both beauties in their own way. Isn't everyone?

Oh and PS they're both obsessed with how they look and lack talent, so I was just judging by looks not actual feelings for them.

Source(s): Not out of jealousy, for I have none towards them.

Megan Fox. I think she's much prettier then Kim Kardashian and she is actual famous for a real reason...acting! Not...well, what is Kim Kardashian famous for?

Megan Fox!! She is the ONLY girl in the world I would go gay for and date lmao! With/without surgery Megan still looks hotter.

well meagan fox has a better face an a sexy voice,,i think kim kardashian wears way to much make up like have you seen how this girl really look,,but kim does have a better body so i give it up 2 MEAGAN FOX

Megan is NOT a plastic *surgery freak. Megan Fox all the way!

Megan Fox is more attractive

Botox vs Toe Thumb

xD

Uh... how does Kim have better body? Do bigger boobs and butt mean better to you? this is really sad then. U all sound really immature

• Megan fox got married and lost all of that appeal. kim is way hotter and shes not a stick like megan fox. megan also has a wierd thumb shaped like a toe.