Is it legal to freely share starbucks recipe ebook?

I would like to place this ebook on my website but I can't find any copyright information. I found some website offering to download it for free. I also found a lot of online vendors who sell this book for $1 with master resale rights. So, can any vendor provide with resell rights? or can I share the book freely?

Favorite Answer

You can sell the book if you own a Master Resale-, Private Label- or Resell Rights license.

This is usually a .pdf- or a text file which comes together with the book.

An example of a site selling products with MRR, PLR and RR licenses is Digilister.com

Crock Pot Chicken 1 each chicken 2-5 each carrots, sliced thinly 2 each onions, sliced thinly 2-5 each celery, stalks, chopped, with a few leaves 1 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon black pepper 16 oz chicken broth, -or- 1 chicken boullion cube, disolved in 2 cups water 1 teaspoon basil, crushed 2 1/2 tablespoon italian seasonings mixture (optional) In a slow cooker, put in half of the chicken broth. Place half of the carrots, celery and onions in the bottom. Place the chicken (back side down) in the slow cooker. Add remaining broth, vegetables, salt and pepper, basil and italian seasonings (if used). Place lid on cooker and cook on LOW heat for 7-10 hours or HIGH heat for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours. Serves four. NOTES: This is an excellent recipe for people on the go! Just start it in the morning and by 5 or 6 pm you have dinner! You can even get a package of mixed frozen vegetables if you don't have time to chop fresh ones. Buying a whole chicken is cheaper than to buy one pre-cut. The chicken almost falls off the bones it is so tender and it makes taking out the bones easy! Serve it in bowls over rice; like chicken soup. It makes a large amount and lasts at least 2-3 meals.

• kim

I want it. ragwatcher@yahoo.com