Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

What is the best toothbrush and toothpaste to use?

I currently use a plain ol' Oral B toothbrush with Crest and Colgate toothpaste. I brush my teeth at least twice a day. I'm guilty of not flossing enough or using mouth wash, however. I've never had a cavity and my teeth are pretty white, although they could be much whiter and they're not like media white like I would like. I see all these other fancy toothbrushes on the market tho and wonder whether they could make my smile brighter and my teeth and gums healthier than they already are. I know most are gimics but there has to be some that are better to use than others. I don't see my dentist for another couple months so I thought I would just ask on here first.

Are electronic toothbrushes really that much better than normal ones?

What is the best toothpaste to use?

What is the best way to whiten your teeth?

Any answers would be appreciated :)

Favorite Answer

always use products that are ADA accepted, this means they will do everything they claim they can such as protection from cavities or gingivitis. A cheap and safe way to whiten teeth is put baking soda on your toothpaste when you brush. or try whitestrips!

• quimby

All comes down in your private alternative. The toothbrush will have to regularly be gentle or further gentle, by no means medium or rough. I for my part use the Sonicare toothbrush and like it and endorse it totally! But it simply is determined by the man or woman. Some persons do relatively good with only a undeniable ancient, not anything fancy, toothbrush. Others want whatever extra to aid them, be it a small head, so it's simpler to arrive the entire tooth, or an electrical toothbrush to aid considering the fact that of dexterity disorders. I just like the Sonicare considering the fact that, I believe, it does greater than a constant toothbrush can. It works high-quality for persons with gum disorders but in addition makes the normal people mouth fell further blank! Toothpaste is utterly as much as the contributors alternative. Anything with Fluoride is well. If you've certain disorders, akin to sensitivity or plenty of tartar construct up, there are detailed toothpastes for that, however in any other case it comes all the way down to what you just like the style of! There are PLENTY to select from!