Does anyone actually take Rush Limbaugh or Michael Moore serious?

These two men are both political clowns on opposite sides of the spectrum. Rush just screams and yells to get his **** across the air and Michael Moore just wants everyone to think like him

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Rush yes. Moore- LOL!

• 9 years ago

Provide an example with full context (either video link or audio link) ...or are you just babbling liberal talking points regarding Rush?

For example - Michael Moore has a hard time admitting he is a millionaire and has benefited from the capitalist system he trashes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5YOIUpLpLI

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The difference between Micheal Moore, and Rush, is that Micheal Moore ADMITS that sometimes he uses comedy and exaggeration to get his points across.

Rush, actually takes all his bufoonery SERIOUSLY.

I have never heard Rush speak, where I thought........Hmmmmmmmmm, ya know.....the man has a good point.

Micheal Moore may be to the extreme left, he may go a tad OVERBOARD sometimes. but the man makes GOOD points, often in entertaining ways, and TRUTHFUL ways, that just so happen to embarass his subjects.

He's Brash........but he makes GOOD, intelligent points.

and he's also RIGHT, far more often than Rush........(since Rush is usually so far off the mark, he's clueless. )

• 9 years ago

Well then. Linda H takes Rush seriously, while Moore is laughable in her eyes.

I think you see an example of what is wrong with this country in her post.

Notice how you get right wingers coming to the defense of Limbaugh, making excuses for him or "change the dial". And the question doesn't even address if the author favors one or the other.....seems he doesn't favor EITHER ONE.

but you can see the right wingers rallying around one of their own, while the lefties say, "yeah, we know about Moore".

If that isn't a good example of the intelligence levels of the Republicans, your head up Limbaughs...Um I mean, in the sand. Yeah, that's it, "in the sand".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

If you dislike Rush, then change your radio dial. Someone pointing a GUN to your head to listen to him?

The same goes for Moore. Get your life and information any way YOU want. Think how YOU want.

I listen to Rush. Don't take EVERYTHING he says as gospel.

I NEVER listen or watch Moores' movies.....unintersting and false.

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

not really anyone that cares knows what the government is doing and does not need to rely on some one else to tell them we are in trouble as a nation.

• 9 years ago

Moore hates America, at least Rush is proud of his heritage.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Ironically yes. Rush Limbaugh has an entire political party that shifts with his every whim.

• Mona
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Unfortunately some people do take them seriously LOL.

Most are more moderate.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

They Are Geniuses! Not!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.