Is it possible for a Wiccan to disbelieve in reincarnation?

This question is aimed at Traditional or non-fluffy, knowledgeable Eclectic Wiccans. I've been studying paganism (particularly Wicca) for two years now. I've been struggling as to whether I should dedicate myself to Wicca for a while now. I consider myself a pagan, but all my practices and beliefs reflect... show more This question is aimed at Traditional or non-fluffy, knowledgeable Eclectic Wiccans. I've been studying paganism (particularly Wicca) for two years now. I've been struggling as to whether I should dedicate myself to Wicca for a while now. I consider myself a pagan, but all my practices and beliefs reflect that of a Wiccan with the exception of belief in reincarnation. I've yet to find a Wiccan that does not believe in souls or reincarnation, so I do not know if it would be reasonable to dedicate myself to a Wiccan path with my disbelief. I feel strongly about disrespecting a religion by assuming a title and then throwing away tenets that do no suit you. So I'd like to have opinions about whether belief in reincarnation is core to Wicca.

Thanks for taking time to read and all serious replies.
9 answers 9