Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Who are some Celebrities that have autobiographies out?

When I say celebrities I mean some cool Actors or Musicians that have good, well written books out about themselves.

Best one I've read is Scar Tissue. Others I've read are Dwayne Johnsons and Dave Grohls.

Oh and does Brad Pitt or DiCaprio have one out?

• Robin
    Favorite Answer

Matthew Broderick

Mario Cantone

Dick Cavett

Jackie Hoffman

Kristen Johnston

Eugene Pack

Dayle Reyfel

Sherri Shepherd

Alan Zweibel.

Craig Bierko

Rachel Dratch

Kristen Johnston

Carol Kane

Eugene Pack

Dayle Reyfel

Bruce Vilanch

Alan Zweibel,

"The Sound of Laughter" by Peter Kay is very funny, entertaining and interesting. Once you get into it, you won't put it down! I was given a copy for my birthday, and loved it. If you enjoy his humour, you'll enjoy this book, as stylistically, it's pretty much the same. He's a very down to earth bloke, grew up in a working-class household in the North West of England, was always making people laugh at school and work, and has become an extremely successful comedian, without being changed by his success - which is why he continues to be successful. A definite must-read!!