Scholarships for White Males?!?

Hello everyone and thanks in advance. Just to be clear I'm not looking for scholarships that are exclusive to white males. I'm simply looking for scholarships which a young white male like myself is even eligible for... I'm a 24 year old engineering student in California. I have been looking for... show more Hello everyone and thanks in advance.
Just to be clear I'm not looking for scholarships that are exclusive to white males. I'm simply looking for scholarships which a young white male like myself is even eligible for...

I'm a 24 year old engineering student in California. I have been looking for scholarships and have discovered (much to my dismay) that many (practically all) scholarships are exclusive to women and minorities.

Well darn my luck, but I'm a straight white male, and well apparently the fact that I'm a single father who is trying to work and go to school and support my son doesn't garnish any sympathy from groups that have predetermined that only minorities need help in life.

I truly hope my frustrations aren't misinterpreted as being directed at minorities. I think its wonderful that all races and genders etc can get help with getting an education. Especially since I know that many of the people that receive these scholarships are probably working incredibly hard for them.

Im simply writing this as a last hope that someone may have found the scholarships that are truly for ALL races and genders and not just every race and gender excluding mine.

Please are there any scholarships that are based soley on academic merit or financial need. And not on my gender and ethnicity?!