My Dell Computer is Stuck on Dell Logo Screen?

So I started my old Dell desktop, and it got stuck at the Dell logo screen. The load bar loads about 1/6 of the way, then stops. At the tops it says 'Attempting Network Boot', and it stays there. That's it. It won't even let me go into BIOS. This happened before, about a year ago, and the... show more So I started my old Dell desktop, and it got stuck at the Dell logo screen. The load bar loads about 1/6 of the way, then stops. At the tops it says 'Attempting Network Boot', and it stays there. That's it. It won't even let me go into BIOS.

This happened before, about a year ago, and the computer repair guy fixed it, without losing any of my data. Is there any way I can do it without spending money?
Update: It made it past the Dell Logo Screen, but it said 'Alert! System Fan Failure, press F1 to continue'. I did, and nothing happened. Again, this system fan failure happened a year before.