Wendy
Lv 4
Wendy asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Fantasy Baseball - Which team?

Hey I don't need any input or criticism, just tell my which Fantasy Baseball team you think is better.

Team 1:

P: Cole Hamels

P: Jon Lester

P: Andy Pettite

P: C.C. Sabathia

P: Adam Wainwright

C: Ivan Rodriguez

1B: Albert Pujols

2B: Robinson Cano

SS: Jose Reyes

3B: Alex Rodriguez

OF: Kosuke Fukudome

OF: Alex Rios

OF: Ryan Braun

Team 2:

P: Tim Lincecum

P: Josh Johnson

P: David Price

P: Roy Halladay

P: Ubaldo Jimenez

C: Make Napoli

1B: Paul Konerko

2B: Ian Kinsler

SS: Hanley Ramirez

3B: Evan Longoria

OF: Rajai Davis

OF: Josh Hamilton

OF: Ichiro

Thanks!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

team 2 by alot. that pitching staff is the best in the league: David price most wins. ubaldo almost best era. josh johnson also best era. paul konerko is up there for HR's. ichiro is dominant like usual.

Team 1 is the superstars. Team 2 is the stars for 2010.

• Doug P
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Much closer than it appears. I'll go with the first one unless you take into account Pettite's injury, because the first team's offense is much better. Halladay and Wainwright have the two biggest point totals in most H2H leagues and are basically even, Jimenez vs. CC I go with CC because Jimenez was awful in July, Lester vs. Johnson, edge Johnson, Price vs. Pettite edge Price, and Hamels vs. Lincecum, edge Lincecum. But the only one that's a landslide is Lincecum over Hamels, all the rest are at least somewhat close. Hitting-wise, Pudge vs. Napoli, edge Napoli, everything else besides Hamilton vs. Braun and A-Rod vs. Longoria is a HUGE edge for team 1 (Hanley Ramirez sucks this season) and even those are pretty close. So I say team 1 by a nose, but it's very close.

• 1 decade ago

disregarding the fact that some of the players are on the DL..

1 has the better lineup

2 has the better pitching

overall, i'd roll with team 1 as the better option....pujols, cano, a-rod, and the pitching is still quite nice. i chose team 1 b/c hitting gives you a better chance of winning a fantasy matchup (example, they play everyday...not every 5th day)

• 1 decade ago

Pitchers goes to team 2.

Outfield goes to team 2.

Infield goes to team 1.

Overall TEAM 2

Source(s): www.fantasysportsmaster.net
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Team 1's hitting is so much better and it's pitching is competitive.

• John H
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

2 by a mile better pitching and OF

• 1 decade ago

its preety balanced but id have to go with team 2. team1 is better hitting team2 better pitching.

• 1 decade ago

2nd one by far

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.