Anonymous

Do Whites hate Asians?

i recently noticed the hate toward asians mostly white people. someone please explain this to me.

if you say that whites dont hate asians. weel go on facebook type the word asian on the search box. and then click the bottom tab. finally click post by everyone

Favorite Answer

i love asians. i love everyone. because the world is like cupcakes and rainbows and dancing unicorns. there is no hate, just envy.

i think there are some genuine racist people out there but, the majority of aussies or white as you say (why is calling us white not racist, but calling someone black is?? mind boggling) anyway the majority i think may hate asians, black, europeans etc etc just as much as they hate other whites... im sure some asians hate other asians? but its ok yeh? SO WHY ARE WE ALLOWED TO HATE PEOPLE FROM THE SAME RACE, BUT IF its hate towards a different race its a huge thing. its a real shame we cant just see each other as the same, just human beings trying to live a semi happy life till we re old and die... to answer, some whites do but why? they are a##holes.

No, whites do not hate all Asians. We just hate the Chi-Coms and the North Korea Coms. The Chinese Navy just completed production of 80 'aircraft carrier killer' bombs that are 35 feet long and 16 tons a piece. I don't hate the Chinese, but I am a little worried about what the Chi-Com Navy plans on doing with those bombs!

Too many Asians everywhere

White people hate anything non white. Its in their nature.

• Clement5 years agoReport

Like skinheads

And if they do? Lol Asians for the most part have always wanted to compare themselves to white people because of their supposed "status" and how "similar" they were in family "values". Of course whites don't agree with this, and I don't blame them. I don't agree with it either, too many Asians put down black people and what they can't seem to understand is many whites (not all) don't even see you men and women as humans. No offense, blacks had to suffer it for years, but we got over it.

I just dont agree with the way asian women never date their own race. I think its ok for some asians to branch out and date white guys but for all of them to only date white guys is just disgusting to me.

An asian coworker told me that she would never date an asian man and her friends either. Whats wrong with them?

Every time Im shopping I see Asian girls with bleached blonde hair buying typical Americana gear. I mean it's ok but they completely avoid their heritage. They dont have to wear kimonos or anything but trying to copy 'Western' culture is sooo lame.

I also hate that they are always flirting with unavailable white men. They are supposed to have family values and care so much for men but they are flirting with married men. Why destroy a white womans marriage because you want to be his fling? Most of the white guys that hit on Asians are only looking for sex and I hear them bragging about boning 'Cindy' or 'Lucy' (real name Chi or Lee). These men talk sooo bad about them when they're not around but they are always throwing themselves at them.???

Anyway I dont hate Asians, I just do not like most asian women who are 'whitewashed' (I hate that word). Just be yourself and stop trying to be someone you're not.. and stop changing your name to lame 1950's names!

Source(s): work with lots of asians.
    • britney4 years agoReport

I mean they can do whatever they want. Whitewashed? So they have to stick in their cultures forever? If I turn around, some white people love asian culture like they can listen to Chinese songs and watch Korean tv. I don't see a problem of Asians following western cultures its their choices.

I think your question is very general, but there's usually no shortage of ignorant people in any race creed or color. You don't have to dig too deep to find something you dislike about any group of people out there. The real challenge is to find the solutions to our common problems.

do you really think stereotyping is necessary?

i like some people and i dislike some people. but not because of their race or ethnicity but because of their personality... i'm "white" and some of my closest friends are Asian but so are some of my closest enemies. there are two types of people in the world: Men and Women... breaking it down any further is stupid and unnecessary.

Side note: please don't call me white.

i am a person... not a color.

I hate mosquito bites, dry, itchy eyes, and not knowing what I want for dinner. Asians? Not on that list.

Source(s): -a White person