Restoring HP Mini 110 Netbook to Factory Settings?

My Netbook HP Mini 110 is started to run slower than it normally does. I think this is because I have too many programs installed and it's running low on memory. I am thinking about restoring it to factory settings. My Netbook is running Windows 7 Home Premium, but it came with Windows 7 Starter. Will restoring... show more My Netbook HP Mini 110 is started to run slower than it normally does. I think this is because I have too many programs installed and it's running low on memory. I am thinking about restoring it to factory settings. My Netbook is running Windows 7 Home Premium, but it came with Windows 7 Starter. Will restoring it set it back to Starter? Also, what will happen once my Netbook is set back to default factory settings? How long will it take?
Update: When I went to Recovery Manager on my Netbook , there was an option to restore my Netbook. I just don't want my computer to restore all the way back to Starter, because Home Premium was $80, and I can't purchase it again.