Online home schools in UK?

Long story short i suppose... Don't tell me that home-schooling is a bad option for me, because in fact it's my choice and i'm not asking your opinion on whether or not i should be home-schooled... I'm asking for advice.... I'm 14. I live in england, UK. Now i'm struggling to find... show more Long story short i suppose...
Don't tell me that home-schooling is a bad option for me, because in fact it's my choice and i'm not asking your opinion on whether or not i should be home-schooled...
I'm asking for advice....

I'm 14. I live in england, UK.

Now i'm struggling to find an online home-school, all i have found is the jubilee academy, i would like a range, i've tried loads... Now i have a friend in America, who lives in Columbus she is taught by ''dela'' and it looks really cool, but not available in my country.
Anyways, that school has online teachers, so at any-time when your doing your work and you are stuck you ask your online teacher.

I'd prefer something like that.
If anyone could help me i'd be grateful.

If you need extra information, say, and i'll add it in and feel free to come back and check if i've updated.