Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Could it be possible that Garrison Keillor is really Dr. Frankenstein's Monster?

Favorite Answer

One of our greatest living story tellers.... and all you can think of is his looks?

I have news for you 'Einstein'... Einstein was no pin-up either!

• Lisa

Look. I don't hail anything nor am I affected by what the newspapers tell me I should be astonished or sad about especially in matters of science. We do not know all the factors involved in making this life. We don't know the people or the philosophy behind their work or where the money came from to do so. The bottom line is that it appears to me this will be all about the money. And also we don't know who the competitors are to even try and do these things. Of course now a days there are no newspapers now that really do investigative reporting. Now they are all tabloids and creating attention getting headlines to pull readers in. Also no atheist should be happy about this because it shows, if this report is substantiated and really true. That it did take intelligence to create this life. That it was not an accident but it was done so by design, albeit human. The impact of the future? Look at what atomic energy and the creation of atomic bombs got us. I fear a more dangerous use for this kind of technology. The use for creating a human being. But it will not be the product of two human parents but of a substance like human genetic material. That will enable beings that are more spiritual than physical to be housed inside them and live here with man. We already know what happened in the ancient days of Noah to know what kind of relationship that created for both God and man. But all that is just me. And yes I am a futurist somewhat. I am fascinated with the possibilities out there that man can achieve. But only if governed from a moral framework that will serve both God and man. I could say more. We are not God. And if it got out of hand and it too becomes self aware like in the Terminator movie and it becomes some cubic borg like entity where it grabs all life forms to be part of it. Then I fear that what we hail today may be just us reopening up Pandora's box out of ignorance but so called scientists who were not guided by morality but by money. For it is the love of money that is the root of all evil. Later.

Even Frankenstein's Monster had a Bride.....I could surely enjoy the commission by being a Match Maker here.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs_9YTl0QJQ

Youtube thumbnail

Don't you you dare say I'm weird.....You started It!

• Mel

I see more of a resemblance to Sloth from The Goonies.

Ahem..Frankly speaking, yes.

Here's his other creation.

Yup,..that dude is some FUGLY!! Eeesh!