Unemployment Benefits?

I am currently receiving unemployment benefits in Illinois. I have found information regarding the Tiers:

Regular state funded UI: 26 weeks

Tier I: 20 weeks

Tier II: 14 weeks

Tier III: 13 weeks

Tier IV: 6 weeks

I am on my 4th Tier of unemployment now, so does that mean when my time is up on this tier, I am completely out? The reason I ask is that I've been seeing so much information about the 99ers, but the chart I found about only adds up to 79 (which is where I am). So should I be planning for the 79 weeks as the chart states, or is there additional benefits that get people up to 99? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Per the UL UI website:

"1. Who is entitled to Extended Benefits?

If you have exhausted your rights to Emergency Unemployment Compensation (EUC08) and are still unemployed, you may be entitled to EB.

2. How do I file for Extended Benefits?

Upon exhaustion of your EUC benefits, your EB claim will be established automatically. You do not need to contact your local office. If you have not received notification of your eligibility for EB within three weeks after you exhausted EUC call 800-244-5631.

3. What will my EB Weekly Benefit Amount be?

Your EB weekly benefit will be the same as your EUC weekly benefit amount. (Including the $25.00 Federal Additional Compensation).

4. How many weeks of EB will I receive?

If you are eligible for EB, you will receive up to 13 weeks of additional benefits."

If your state has an unemployment website then go there for the most up to date information. Or google these terms

Unemployment extension 2010 (and then your state)

i think of that's approximately time the individuals raided the politicians' purple meat barrels and pay themselves those advantages. you know what those damn politicians do with those funds? they're going to build a basketball court or a waiting shed or 2 and pocket something. then they're going to say they used the money for the form of the climate they characterize. a s s holes! ever through fact the top of the marcos regime, each and every type of those parasites got here out of the woodwork and stole left and ideal what rightfully belonged to the rustic. and individuals complained imelda had 2k pairs of boots? a minimum of in the time of the dictatorship, there have been in trouble-free terms a handful of thieves. now each and every physique is at it. so unhappy. makes me prefer to...cry...and sing a tragic track. ...Feeelllllinnnnggggs... not something greater effective than feelllings! hehehe....