what should cm look like when ovulating?

hey ladys.. what should cm look like when you are ovulating - watery or thick and creamy? also those that are pregnant what cm did you get just before you found out you was pregnant.

Thankyouuu

• Melly
    Favorite Answer

Fertile cm is either watery or clear, thick and stretchy. White, creamy cm is NOT fertile. Tacky or sticky cm is not fertile. Just before I found out I was preggo this time, my cm was white and creamy and a little slimy (sorry if that's tmi) and there was A LOT of it, to where I felt kind of wet down there all day long. Good luck!

Source(s): Personal experience, lots of research, www.fertilityfriend.com

When I ovulate, mine is thicker than the rest of the time. So thick its cloudy but not white. The few times I have gotten pregnant it always stayed this way (until I inevitably lost them @ 5-8wks). But when I was supposed to have my cycle both the first and second month (thats as far as it has ever gotten for me) there was a slight (very slight) pink tinge to it.

Hope this helps

Source(s): My body's experience

creamy

and i heard pregnant women get a pink-ish stain when they are supposed to get the blood-y days