Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 9 years ago

Pretty Little Liars: Who's A?

Okay, so I know everyone is interested in the Pretty Little Liars Series. I know that the first "A" is Mona until Mona dies. How does Mona die? Then Alison becomes "A" because Alison's twin Courtney was the one who died and that was who Aria, Spencer, Emily, and Hanna were friends with. But how does Mona and Alison know all their secrets?

Favorite Answer

Yes, 'A' is both Mona and Alison. Mona is the first 'A' but after a struggle between her and Spencer Mona falls off a cliff and dies at a place coincidentally named 'Dead Man's Rock', previously to this Hanna uncovers that Mona is A and Mona runs Hanna down causing memory loss, but when Emily says something to Hanna she realizes Mona is 'A'. After Mona dies 'A' continues to send abusive text this continues for the next four books, in the eighth and final book it is revealed Alison has a twin, named Courtney, through the book Courtney seems to be the perfect answer for each of the girls providing them with comforts that Ali did not but, at the end of the book it is revealed that Courtney and Ali switched places in seventh grade and Alison (the original bitchy one who did not acknowledge the four girls) had to stay in Courtney's mental institute whilst Courtney ruined her life by befriending four losers (Spencer, Aria, Hana and Emily) when Alison (original) comes back she kills Courtney and steals her diary which contains the girls secrets, with this Alison and Mona pair up and blackmail the girls.

Source(s): THE BOOKS <3

Ok so the first A is mona And she falls off a cliff but is still alive Alison was never A because Alison was watching the girls the really A though the whole thing is Charles aka Alison's twin sister who was in the mental hospital around the same time mona was witch is how mona becomes crazy and helps out Charles or Charlie kills mona but she comes back again as I feel mona just can't die I know this cause I love pll

Source(s): I have watched every episode of every season more the 3 times

Alison's sister Charlie

Courtney's Alison's identical twin sister

Are you talking about the book or TV series cause they are different, the TV series does not go exactly by the book in all details so if you are talking about the TV series its still a mystery on A, its still unknown but ,,A'' is mostly a group of people who hate Ali but the main person behind all of it the leader of the A team is unknown but I'm guessing its Mona or Noel Khan

A is Courtney drake um which hasn't been introduced to the TV series yet xoxoxoxo -A

• hoden4 years agoReport

How did you know it's Cece drake you wrote this comments 5 months before the finale where we found out the real A (btw if it's a guess congrats)

Everything they said is true. But A is Alison. But Mona is her wing girl lol. But also Toby was helping Mona for a while.

Xoxo

normally i watch a whole lot of television but i do love a good reserve if i enter the reserve i wont input it down and i really like that i reach use my imagination a lot more than with a tv

Noel Kahn

The first time A is more than 1 person but the main one is Charles DiLairentis a.k.a Charlotte Drake. The second time (no one knows yet).

People on the "-A" are Paige McCullers,Noel Khan, Courtney Drake, and Alison is the one getting black mailed. Paige's real name is Paige DiLaurentis

• you should really rate this best answer for TV series xxxooo hugs and kisses -A