How's my writing one being terrible and ten being awesome...?

This is my first page of my writing. Sorry it's long. I just would like to know how it is. I'm done with my other one. Tips, advice and comments are accepted. 1 being terrible and ten being awesome. Exhausted. Yup, that was the word I was looking for. I’ve been having to put an all nighters lately... show more This is my first page of my writing. Sorry it's long. I just would like to know how it is. I'm done with my other one. Tips, advice and comments are accepted.
1 being terrible and ten being awesome.

Exhausted. Yup, that was the word I was looking for. I’ve been having to put an all nighters lately because of the new move, but, what I hate even more is when you yawn in your tenth period Social Studies class. Everyone’s like ‘Dude it’s 2:55 and your tired?’ and I want to slap them so bad but they don’t know what it is like to be up till 3 in the morning. Usually their mommy and daddy wants them in bed 10 sharp. Well that’s not mine. They didn’t care as long as I get my knowledge or whatever. I mean I’m not the person that is going to be either skipping grades or in advanced classes nor am I barely pass the class. My grades are decent mostly average. I don’t participate. I wont ever, they just look like fools waving their hands in the air and obviously you know the teacher only calls on students who are either sleeping or aren’t paying attention. Which isn’t me either? I pay close attention but I just choose not to try.
Enough with school. Whenever I got home, I booted up my HP purple laptop. It usually takes time, so I stop. I began to work on my essay about a persuasive essay. When my HP laptop (PrincessP, the laptops name) finally booted up, I went straight to IM.
Usually everyone’s on, not today. She went to check her email. Nothing, Hmm, she thought. Oh well, she grabbed her phone and began to text Vi.
Me: Vi, Hi?
Vi: Hey Hil, whts up?
Me: nm hbu??
Vi: ugh nuttin really, but who do you like.
I thought for a bit about this question. She always tries to do this to me.
Me: S.V.S!! Anyway I’ve got tonss and tons of hw to do!! Do u?
Vi: I’ll tell u who I like!! And yeah but I nvr do it n u don’t either.
Dang it. She got me good.
Me: Yea but this year, I’m going to change!!
Vi: really how?
Me; LS. G2g bye
She always did that to me. “Hilary! Hilary! Help us unpack the baby’s toys.” My father said. “Sorry dad, I can’t to much homework, and education comes first. Right mom?”
I’m guessing my mother nodded her head. I started on my essay. I was going to do a paper about obesity. I think it was going to be easy and this is when I’m starting to do my best in school. My IM was dinging with initiation from my friends.
Hilary signed on.
Jenny: HEEY HILARY!
Ashley: Stop with the caps.
Jenny: hahaha yeah my sister clicked the caps button she finds it fun when the light goes on. Haha
Ashley: Hilary waz upp
Hilary: ugh im so behind and guess what, I've decided to change!!
Ashley: Change How?
Hilary: the new baby, Kynsie’s put a real change upon me. I’m startin 2 study more n more.
JENNY: good 4 u!! I’m so sadd..
ASHLEY: Why?? Whats up Jen n Hil??
JENNY: bc I’ve got so much homework and its very sad.. also im grounded. And im just chillin hbu?
HILARY: ugh, im doing my essay.
ASHLEY: Im so bored, and jen what are u grounded from??
Jenny: my phone so don’t call or text me cuz my mom has my phone. And tv.
Hilary:….. are u allowed to hang-out with us tomorrow?
Jenny: whts 2mrrw?
Ashley: Friday
Jenny: NOO!! What are you guys doing? Tho?
Ashley: me and hil decided tht we r goin go 2 her house and watch a movie then go to the mall after tht we are going to dye my hair.
Hilary: yep
Jenny: Man I always miss out on SFF.. What color/??
Ashley: blonde wit brown highlights.. And can you hang out Saturday??
Hilary: yeah and u nvr told us y u got grounded..
Jenny: idk if u convince my mom. What r u doin Saturday? Also bc I back talked.
Ashley: Saturday we r goin do our nails, go swimming, n just idk but if u come u have 2 stay the night on Sunday so we can hang out and leave Sunday it’s all at my house.
Jenny: ohh ok so tht idk we can work on our homework (wink, wink)
Ashley: Yay haha I’ve got 2 go set dinner..
Hilary signed off.
Jenny: wht time is it
Ashley: 6:30
Ashley signed off.
Jenny signed off.