Help with iTunes, Iphone and Music?

It's my first time putting music in my iPhone and I'm not sure I'm doing it right. When I plug in my Iphone into iTunes the music shows but it looks gray. Like when you can't select it. After I unplug the iPhone the music is not there !!

HELP PLEASE!!

I've synced it and done back ups but I still don't know what's wrong with it.

Favorite Answer

It sounds like you have music sync'd from another library. iTunes is slightly picky about it's device/iTunes relations and will generally only allow the iPhone to be sync'd for media with one library. If you plug in your iPhone and the music under the iPhone section is grayed out, this is likely the case. Syncing to the current library will erase all previous music from the other library so choose where you sync with caution. If you wish to re-sync with the current library change the option to manually manage your music/videos via a check-box by clicking on the iPhone in the left-hand menu. You should receive a warning that this will erase all previous music/video on your iPhone. If you accept this, then you will be able to add music from your current library by simply dragging the music to the left panel over the iPhone and releasing the mouse.

Hope that helps :)

Try selecting "Manually manage music and media" on the iPhone screen and see if that fixes your problem

dont worry.. when u connect ur iphone... there r two options

first if it showz iphone on itunes then u summary options ... there r some options down der... u ve to select manually manage songs option.. then aapply it and make it yes.. then u can easily drag and drop songs in ur iphone... and sec one is if ur iphone is not appearing in itunes then u ve to update ur itunes .. dont update ur iphone

• dass

make valuable your computing gadget is hooked as much as the internet circulate as much as the "shop" button interior the precise left... pick "authorize computing gadget" that's going to ask to your itunes username and password try this! it might now paintings

Contact Apple support, not sure what is happening.