rca cable pin coating broke off, can I fix it?

the pin to the rca is still connected to the cable, but the gold plating broke off in my amp, I got it out, but is there a way to fix it and have it work like new?

Favorite Answer

The cable is not an easy fix and will probably not have the same quality of sound as it did prior to the break. I would recommend getting a new RCA cable regardless of where you get it from.

If you are interested, we are currently selling RCA audio cables starting at $0.99 for a 3 foot and all cables include a lifetime warranty! They can be found here: http://www.firefold.com/RCA-Audio-Cables-C96.aspx

Good luck!

you could always go to wal-mart or radioshack and pick up a new end. Cut off the old one and follow the instructions. You can even buy crimp on versions if you don't know how to use a soldering gun. Usually a end will cost you around a $1 for the cheap non-gold connectors or a little bit more for gold-plated. It will still cost less than replacing the cable. good luck.

fixing it would require warmth--and heat might smash the climate linked to it../ Spin-kind HDD can't be taken aside../ ..a 40-Gb HDD IDE..is tremendously lots out dated and ineffective.. one hundred twenty-GB's on a storage gadget is tremendously lots as low as you desire to pass--for performance../ ..you will get 2-partitions..@ fifty 5-fifty six Gb's../ Throw it away../