im very worried? There was something in my ear!?

okay as i was watching tv i was changing channels then something flew in my ear but i immedeatly got it out. it was a fly. i just soo happened to pass by Monsters inside me and this guy had a maggot in his eye. they said a maggot can enter the human body through ear, eye, and open wounds. well i just got a fly out of my ear. it looked like a baby fly like very new. i told my dad about my problem he joked around but im still scared that i might have a maggaot in my ear eating its way to my brain. i double poured peroxide in my ear and got bobby pins and went searching i found nothing. i wanna tell my ad to make an appointment but im afraid he wont take me seariously. Adult flys lay eyes but the fly i got out was very small so im not sure what to do please give some information about my situation.!!!!

im only 13 and i dnt know how to make appointment but i really appreciate your time to answer my question but ive been have a headache for about a week now....

Favorite Answer

If your so worried, go to a doctor.

Source(s): Myself.

I think your fine! but if your still worrid make your own appointment to see the doctor. or tell your dad in a stern voice (maybe cry) that you want to see the doctor! oh and try Q tips not bobby pins cause it might hurt something even more! and if you pored peroxcide on it the anything in there would be dead..

Source(s): Caemi

You could release a spider into your ear, which would eat any eggs that were there.

Then you might have to release birdto eat the spider, and - well, you get the picture.

If you're worried, get a doctor's appointment to set your mind at rest.

I think you should just go to the doctor to see just in case but i think you'll be ok. If your dad doesn't take you seriously then make the appointment your self and ask someone to take you.

if you poured peroxide then if anything was in there then it's dead. don't stick bobby pins in your ears, that's dangerous. you should be fine.