What do you think of my future 2020 wedding?

Hey guys, okay so me and my friend have this inside joke were we are going to have our wedding in 2020, we are 14 btws and we are choosing our bridesmaid dresses and wedding gowns and were we will have them. CHOOSE WHO YOU LIKE BETTER!

Friend:

Wedding Place - http://200mail.com/cpi/atc/

Wedding Gown- http://www.lightinthebox.com/Kate-Huds-on-Bride-Wa...

BridesMaide Dresses- http://www.dessy.com/dresses/bridesmaid/2793/

Me:

Wedding Place- http://www.frungillo.com/frungillo_new/villa/

Wedding Dress- http://www.alfredangelo.com/Collections/ProductDis...

BridesMaid Dresses- http://www.dessy.com/dresses/bridesmaid/2805/?colo...

Oh let me mention my friends bridesmaid dresses are going to be the color of the bow, not the yellow

and mine is going to be a cloudy blue color not the dark blue

Well the question Ms.X asked let me answer. In the future, i am hoping of being a teacher for little ones. I am great with kids. My friend is hoping of being a pediatrician. We are both straight A students

• Ms. X
    Favorite Answer

This is a fun exercise and you and your friend have put a lot of thought into it. I'm impressed that unlike the 14 year-olds on this board who are comping at the bit to get married the instant they are legally able to, you're waiting until a more sensible age 24. Keep in mind that real life might not conveniently provide you with Mr. Right on your time schedule. My Mr. Right showed up when I was over 40.

Okay, so what do you girls have planned out for careers and college + strategies to get in? E.g. if you want med. school, signing up for chemistry in high school and volunteering at a hospital.

P.S. I'm glad to see your career plans for the future. I like to see girls spending at least as much time planning their careers as they do their wedding. Good job. :-)

Are you freakin’ kidding me? This is ridiculous. You’re not even old enough to have a part-time job! Having an idea of what you would like is fine, but the minute you started typing it out and posting it here – it crossed over into some sort of unhealthy obsession!

Go outside! Ride your bike or read a book! The truth is, in 10 years, you will still be too young to get married! The fashion you’ve spent so much time picking out now will be impossible to find. Not in a cool ‘vintage’ way – but in a sad, ‘dated’ kind of way.

Since I’ve come this far, I might as well answer your question. Both venues look over-done and not unique or special in any sort of way. The Alfred Angelo gown is classier, but you couldn’t go wrong with either. The bridesmaids gowns will only look good on women 5’7 or taller and under 120 lbs. And even then, it will just show off how painfully thin they are.

Now …. Go update your FB status or go outside and play.

I like friends Wedding Venue

Not the dress, im more traditional so i like your dress

Brides Maid's dresses, Neither, there too boring

I like your friend's venue, but your wedding gown. And neither of the bridesmaids dresses lol. But if i had to choose one, I would choose your friend's bridesmaid dress but not in the yellow. So I guess that means I would choose your friend's. But I really really like your dress lol.

Source(s): 15 years old and I love weddings:)
  • bogen

youthful childrens sometimes get somewhat "obsessive" over issues. They get relatively attatched to the assumption of a few thing, and positively involved via it, and that they are extra probably to get all starry eyed over it than an grownup might. it extremely is in basic terms being at that degree in existence, i think of. Being that your cousin is 13, none of what you suggested sounds horribly alarming. It sounds to me like she's involved via weddings and the undeniable fact which you're interior the midst of making plans yours has probably gotten her much extra pumped up. thinking she's posing as a faux bride on the information superhighway, i will see the way it is seen somewhat out of the prevalent, yet i do no longer think of it extremely is totally risky till she definitely starts attempting to e book venues or order vegetation or some thing, all under a faux call. Posing as a faux bride on the Knot, or on Yahoo! solutions, is possibly in basic terms her way of "residing out" her dream function as a bride making plans her wedding ceremony. yet of course she would be able to't do this at 13, so she pretends to be somebody who can. If it makes you sense extra effectual, while i grew to become into 13 i seen who my bridesmaids may well be too. My acquaintances and that i might even talk approximately it and be like, "whats up, i opt for you in my wedding ceremony!" even although we did no longer plan on getting married for years. i might dream of my wedding ceremony gown and what type of cake i might have. I even have 2 college age acquaintances who browsed wedding ceremony outfits on the information superhighway sooner or later basically for relaxing. i might say that thinking your cousin's contemporary age, it is possibly universal and danger unfastened. She's using on a extreme of wedding ceremony fascination appropriate now. The fake debts are probably what people might evaluate "the main weird" section, yet oh nicely. She's in basic terms being 13. She'll advance out of it...whether she'll continuously dream of her wedding ceremony, she probably won't continuously be as hardcore involved as she is appropriate now.

• Poodie

Everything's lovely, but I prefer the first set over the second. It's fun to dream about these things, even if you're dreaming about something 10 years into the future!

I like her dress, your bridesmaid dresses and her venue :)

i like your venue better but i like the fountain at your friends. i also prefer your dress and i like how its simple but a detailed belt but i prefer your friends bridesmaid dress. if you carry this out it will be an awesome wedding!!!

I like your dress more but I like your friends venue more than yours.

I don't like either bridesmaid dress.

You win on both dresses, but she wins on the location.