I need urgent advice 10pts here?

LAST YEAR:

I was 21 dating & wasting my time with "Julie" for a year trying to work things out. Julie will treat me like a carpet, and make me sad. One day i caught Julie messing with my own cousin and i said enough is enough so i dumped the slut and i moved on. Throughout this whole drama i had a friend "Jen" who i will tell her all my problems and then we got REALLY close to the point that she caught feelings for me. She was on me for a year. I just kept turning jen down. I didn't like jen back then because i loved Julie. Jen would tell me how she wished i was her men but i simply wasn't interested i'd only see her as a friend that's it. I then lost my GRANDPA it was just to much to handle at one time. I then started avoiding jen due to my depression & i guess one day she finally moved on.

NOW 1 YEAR LATER:

Jen has a bf & she barely hits me up once a month. We used to be really close and no other girl out there knows me better then Jen. I just noticed recently i have feelings for jen and i talked to her about it and she said she's very happy with her bf and she now sees me as only a friend which i respect that so we now we are far away friends WHICH IS GOOD I HAVE NO PROB WITH THAT.

I never told jen my secret that when my grandpa died he left me millions should i tell her?

I TRUST JEN 100% & I COULD TELL HER TO KEEP IT A SCERET.

IF I TELL HER I WILL NOT TAKE HER BACK I'M NOT STUPID G-DIGGERS

Favorite Answer

I answered this question yesterday for you and you didn't give me 10 points.

Jen doesn't want you. Don't tell her about the money. Get a life.

• Brooke

Yeah, you can tell her if you wish. It's just friends sharing news with friends. Just make sure she keeps it secret until you are ready for anyone else to know.

I don't care about 10 pts and you trolled this question before so grow some balls and get a better question you fool.

i would not tell no one because then you would have the problem of them being your friends just because you have money