I am bored at home alone what do i do?

Not reading, taking a bath,cooking, rearranging my room, taking a nap something fun new and something to do inside!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

I knew that freakin Jake guy was a creeper. He wants you to get on Sex Chat with him.

being at home is the best part and alone....more fun when i was young i would hmmm sometimes m**t**b*t*,learn new items to cook and the best part call YOUR GIRLFRIEND HOME and switch your Internet to websites like www.ourgoldenradio.com and play some comedy shows,thriller,slow music,etc and have a great day

• -If you have a big enough kitchen, Pour water on your kitchen floor with dish soap and go skating- (bare foot). LOL (You'll have fun doing it and you'll be cleaning the floor at the same time)

-If you have a balloon full of helium- make a small hole on it and suck the helium out to talk funny.

-Sing... Grab a blow dryer- put it on cool so it won't burn you... When you start singing point the blow dryer to your mouth- and you'll see how you would look if you were to go Sky diving...LOL

-Color all your finger nails different colors- if you're a girl of course, throw pictures of yourself with crazy hair doo's & crazy clothing- you can also record yourself- & post it on youtube.

-give yourself a hair cut

-Make videos & post them online

-Give yourself a quick Small tattoo...Grab a needle & liquid black shoe polish & balah- Prick yourself...LOL

-Go shopping online...

I'm 24 with (4) kids & I still find myself bored at times, so these are things that I have done already...

I hope this helped...Good luck!

create a bored game,draw,get rich quik schemes,watch tv, watch a movie and blog about it,make a website(http://www.webs.com/),play computor or video games, set up a skype or oovoo acount, watch family guy or south park,hoolahoop,dedign clothes, brush the at or dog (if you have one),invnent a new kind of food. learn binary code or brail, create a seceret alphabet or language,start a blog, create a drink, make a movie,mix music, and text

got an ipod? listen to MUSIC then!

learn to juggle :P

try to play some random instrument if you got a keyboard or guitar lying around

YOUTUBE. it takes away all boredom with the strangest of videos :P

get your friends together and watch a movie together or something

hope this helps :)

Source(s): Me :D

Surf the world wide web.

You'll never get bored this way.

Learn how to play Dwarf Fortress... It's the most addicting and fun game ever made... And it's incredibly complex as well.

Not to mention, it's totally free.

why stay inside when you can go outside ? Take a walk for an hour, it will be good for you.

Learn how to do sumthin from youtube. Keeps me occupied.

Source(s): Got bored and learned how to dance off youtube, and now I'm on TV and in movies

watch old disney movies play a videogame like maple story it's downloaded though