I am bored at home alone what do i do?

Not reading, taking a bath,cooking, rearranging my room, taking a nap something fun new and something to do inside!!!!!!!

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I knew that freakin Jake guy was a creeper. He wants you to get on Sex Chat with him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

being at home is the best part and alone....more fun when i was young i would hmmm sometimes m**t**b*t*,learn new items to cook and the best part call YOUR GIRLFRIEND HOME and switch your Internet to websites like www.ourgoldenradio.com and play some comedy shows,thriller,slow music,etc and have a great day

• -If you have a big enough kitchen, Pour water on your kitchen floor with dish soap and go skating- (bare foot). LOL (You'll have fun doing it and you'll be cleaning the floor at the same time)

-If you have a balloon full of helium- make a small hole on it and suck the helium out to talk funny.

-Sing... Grab a blow dryer- put it on cool so it won't burn you... When you start singing point the blow dryer to your mouth- and you'll see how you would look if you were to go Sky diving...LOL

-Color all your finger nails different colors- if you're a girl of course, throw pictures of yourself with crazy hair doo's & crazy clothing- you can also record yourself- & post it on youtube.

-give yourself a hair cut

-Make videos & post them online

-Give yourself a quick Small tattoo...Grab a needle & liquid black shoe polish & balah- Prick yourself...LOL

-Go shopping online...

I'm 24 with (4) kids & I still find myself bored at times, so these are things that I have done already...

I hope this helped...Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

create a bored game,draw,get rich quik schemes,watch tv, watch a movie and blog about it,make a website(http://www.webs.com/),play computor or video games, set up a skype or oovoo acount, watch family guy or south park,hoolahoop,dedign clothes, brush the at or dog (if you have one),invnent a new kind of food. learn binary code or brail, create a seceret alphabet or language,start a blog, create a drink, make a movie,mix music, and text

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

got an ipod? listen to MUSIC then!

learn to juggle :P

try to play some random instrument if you got a keyboard or guitar lying around

YOUTUBE. it takes away all boredom with the strangest of videos :P

get your friends together and watch a movie together or something

hope this helps :)

Source(s): Me :D
  • 1 decade ago

Surf the world wide web.

You'll never get bored this way.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Learn how to play Dwarf Fortress... It's the most addicting and fun game ever made... And it's incredibly complex as well.

Not to mention, it's totally free.

• 1 decade ago

why stay inside when you can go outside ? Take a walk for an hour, it will be good for you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Learn how to do sumthin from youtube. Keeps me occupied.

Source(s): Got bored and learned how to dance off youtube, and now I'm on TV and in movies
  • 1 decade ago

watch old disney movies play a videogame like maple story it's downloaded though

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.