I need urgent advice 10pts here?

LAST YEAR:

I was 21 dating & wasting my time with "Julie" for a year trying to work things out. Julie will treat me like a carpet, and make me sad. One day i caught Julie messing with my own cousin and i said enough is enough so i dumped the slut and i moved on. Throughout this whole drama i had a friend "Jen" who i will tell her all my problems and then we got REALLY close to the point that she caught feelings for me. She was on me for a year. I just kept turning jen down. I didn't like jen back then because i loved Julie. Jen would tell me how she wished i was her men but i simply wasn't interested i'd only see her as a friend that's it. I then lost my GRANDPA it was just to much to handle at one time. I then started avoiding jen due to my depression & i guess one day she finally moved on.

NOW 1 YEAR LATER:

Jen has a bf & she barely hits me up once a month. We used to be really close and no other girl out there knows me better then Jen. I just noticed recently i have feelings for jen and i talked to her about it and she said she's very happy with her bf and she now sees me as only a friend which i respect that so we now we are far away friends WHICH IS GOOD I HAVE NO PROB WITH THAT.

I never told jen my secret that when my grandpa died he left me millions should i tell her?

I TRUST JEN 100% & I COULD TELL HER TO KEEP IT A SCERET.

IF I TELL HER I WILL NOT TAKE HER BACK I'M NOT STUPID G-DIGGERS

Favorite Answer

Move on - keep your finances to yourself, and mature.

• James

move on, u tell jen she will take u in a heart beat for the money. its that simple. never tell a girl how much money you have. because they are gold diggers. First let them fall in love with you and merry you for who you are. then tell them you got a good bit of money. but dont let them know how much or youll be shopping ever minute of your life and be bankrupt in a week.

I see no reason to tell her so just keep it to yourself. Theres no reason for her to know, your not even that close anymore. She couldave changed as a person by now, and trust me, speaking from a girls perspective, she will at least tell her boyfriend. And once you let somethin like that out, youll find it hard to find ppl who like u for u and not just your bank account. This kind of thing is best left kept to yourself

Yeah you should just move on. Keep how much money you have to yourself! If you don't then you will be used so badly! You will be the one who is hurt.

You seem like you guys are close and i think you should tell her. She seems like she respects you enough and wont take advantage of you. I hope this helps your decision. And sorry about your Grandfather..

no because then she will convince you she has feelings for you. if she eventually gets together with you then tell her but not know. hope this helped ":)

• ?

move on

move on