who is the fakest rapper ever?

No stupid stuff like Kanye and Soulja boy or eminem, cuz they da realest dudes, well maybe not soulja boy, well actually u never know and yes soulja boy is real, yall jus hatin on dude cuz he got money, and what he rapps about is real. u gotta problem wit wat i jus said then see me hands up. and plus the fake rappers wuld be like plies and rick ross

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

bow wow

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

First of all plies would be realer than soulja boy because soulja boy is wack he is the one who started people like wacka flocka and gucci to become famous with there no lyrically selves. Next the fakest would have to be drake because he was raised one TV as a actor then raps like hes fresh out the hood. ALSo Nikki watever

Source(s): KING UNCAGED Yes i did jud diss drake and what I said is real look it up
  • 1 decade ago

Soulja Boy.

Nicki Minaj.

Gucci Mane.

They're a joke.

• Rok
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Ain't nobody hatin on Soulja Boy because he has money! He really sucks guy! Just like your taste in rap music! LOL!

All of Young Money and YOUR Soulja Boy!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i could careless about soulja boy's money. He is just a garbage excuse for a rapper he can not rapper, I can honestly say that Dr. Seuss has a better flow and lyricism than Soulja Boy

Source(s): I don't know these people personally so I, like the rest of you, can't call these people fake
  • 1 decade ago

Plies

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Rick Ross and Ja Rule

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Spider Loc

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Plies and Rick Ross, but I do love me some Ricky Ross even tho he is lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rick Ross The "Bawse"

• 1 decade ago

Eminem has talent, but Kanye and Soulja Boy?? Those two are entertainers, not rappers. Are you for real kid? Anyway, fakest rapper would probably be Jay-Z. That dude spits Biggie's rhymes left and right, plus he can't freestyle to save his life.

Why are you all disliking? It's the effin truth man!

Source(s): Any of Jay-Z's music and Biggie's music.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.