Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If your wife worked in the IT department at your place of employment, would you?

send nearly as many emails to your girlfriend(s)?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

my wife stays at home where she belongs!

• 1 decade ago

Oh snap. Someone at the hospital has just been shizzled foshizzle.

Well, if I were a wife working in the IT department of my husband's place of employment, I would hope he'd have the sense to either use another network for his illicit e-affair, or the expertise required to disguise the origin.... Coz I would not like to struggle with the issue of turning over evidence of his improper use of the workplace equipment on work time. :D

• Aubrey
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

very funny. you do realize not all men are scumbags right?

@christy

They are the men that are afraid to approach you. they are not real flirtatious up front, rather shy until they know you. The guy who comes in behind the cool guy at a party. The ones who check you out but offer nothing but a smile.

They are the nice guys of the world. Left in the shadows, wishing they could be with girls like us :) go find one, talk to him. They are quite fascinating once they open up.

Source(s): married a nice guy.
  • 1 decade ago

Yeah, I would because if I had a WIFE, she would be my Girlfriend.

I haven't started playing for the other team yet...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Eric
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Sure but I wouldn't need to be emailing her, she'd be on the same floor

• 1 decade ago

Im just her to comment on L2BB's answer.... you do realize not all men are scumbags right?.....where does one go about meeting this non-scumbag man that you speak of?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

would not send any! do the wife at work though bro! ----- yeah

• 1 decade ago

this relationship won't last long.never get ya honey where you get ya money..you'll find out how true that is..sorry

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.