Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If your wife worked in the IT department at your place of employment, would you?

send nearly as many emails to your girlfriend(s)?

Favorite Answer

my wife stays at home where she belongs!

Oh snap. Someone at the hospital has just been shizzled foshizzle.

Well, if I were a wife working in the IT department of my husband's place of employment, I would hope he'd have the sense to either use another network for his illicit e-affair, or the expertise required to disguise the origin.... Coz I would not like to struggle with the issue of turning over evidence of his improper use of the workplace equipment on work time. :D

• Aubrey

very funny. you do realize not all men are scumbags right?

@christy

They are the men that are afraid to approach you. they are not real flirtatious up front, rather shy until they know you. The guy who comes in behind the cool guy at a party. The ones who check you out but offer nothing but a smile.

They are the nice guys of the world. Left in the shadows, wishing they could be with girls like us :) go find one, talk to him. They are quite fascinating once they open up.

Source(s): married a nice guy.

Yeah, I would because if I had a WIFE, she would be my Girlfriend.

I haven't started playing for the other team yet...

• Eric

Sure but I wouldn't need to be emailing her, she'd be on the same floor

Im just her to comment on L2BB's answer.... you do realize not all men are scumbags right?.....where does one go about meeting this non-scumbag man that you speak of?

would not send any! do the wife at work though bro! ----- yeah

this relationship won't last long.never get ya honey where you get ya money..you'll find out how true that is..sorry