Cutie. asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

i have a sex question...?

i had sex last night. we ****** for like an hour and a half but it got to hot because we were in the back of the car. and im pretty sure he didnt come.because i told him to stop cus i had to be home and it was hot. was there a possibility he could of and i could be oregnant?

Update:

and he didn't go limp he stayed hard the whole time.

& ********* you don't know me enough to call me a slut ;)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

If he continued to just thrust while he came u prob wouldn't tell the pressure of the fluid against you but after a guy comes he goes limp a bit after that. So as long as he stayed hard for awhile after you stopped you should be fine unless he got Procom in you which has the possibility but less of a chance of getting you pregnant.

• 1 decade ago

Probably a good chance he did but didnt realize it, I know no men who can last an hour of sex without cumming

Oh nevermind if he stayed hard then the only chance would be pre-***, I'd still do a pregnancy test though to make sure. There is a chance but its small

• Lv 7
    1 decade ago

a 14 year old having sex in the back of a car that shes not even old enough to drive.. thats classy. but yea precum can get you pregnant so there is a small chance.

• 1 decade ago

If you don't have period for a couple of months then you diffidently PREGNANT

Why don't kids these days wear condoms?

Anyway, get a pregnancy test (:

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tulip
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The proper term here is could HAVE not could OF and you should have thought of this sooner.

• 1 decade ago

Sex at fourteen ? You can't even type.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, preejaculate can get you pregnant.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.