Why does a lot more people tend to hate god when he has done great things for us?

and hes the reason your seeing this and typing right now.

scarecrow- everything has a purpose in this world was not made to please your needs

Favorite Answer

We live in a time where Most people are ungrateful. It could also be something personal that a person has experienced in her or his life that makes them question God's goodness.

There could be a few reasons, although I don't know of too many people who say they 'hate' God.

1.) It takes faith, to believe He exists. Not everyone is a believer.

2.) When bible-thumpers are telling others, "You shouldn't do that!" it can cause resentment, and when they're spouting off about God, where does that resentment go? You got it.

If the believers weren't such judgmental hypocrites, maybe it wouldn't be that way, but no one likes being told what to do, especially by people who are far from perfect, themselves.

Isn't he responsible for all the bad things in the world too? War? Famine? Earthquakes? Floods?

I don't hate god, because there is no god.

I do hate bad grammar though.

stupidity and denial