im goin to court for the first time and i need help?

ok i was caught smoking cigaretts and im almost 18. i have to go to court and now im scared so can someone tell me what will happen and what will they ask me?

but wat will the judge ask me?

• wings
    Favorite Answer

I cannot believe that any court's time would be used up because someone under the age of 18 yrs was caught smoking. If this is your 1st 'offence' I would think you may be let off with a warning, or a very small fine.

The judge may ask how you got the cigarettes, how you could afford them..that sort of thing. If someone bought them for you, they shouldn't have, especially knowing you're under 18.

Relax..they're not going to warm up the electric chair for you!! lmaooo

idk bout any of the questions the judge will ask u, the only tip i can give u is...

1. stay cool (but make sure u got manners and answer ends with sir and ma'em

2. be calm (if ur nervous, ur gona be screwed

3. try to be as nice sounding as u can (like a goodie two shoes)

Source(s): me
  • ?

Tell them you are sorry, and promise not only them but yourself that you won't do it again.

Smoking cigarettes is cool looking for guys only but bad for your health.

They will ask if you plead guilty or not guilty and then impose a fine.