Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 1 decade ago

I love Eminem but...?

It's like now that he has a new single out everyone is acting like hardcore fans...Whats up with that?

I love Him because he put Detroit on the map but it saddens me that these Justin Bieber kids are trying to put him in the same category lol.

Archi I don't ask questions on the "Y" that affect my life...LOL

• ?
    Favorite Answer

BANDWAGONERS do exist in hip hop lol

It's just because he's back, so people are all over him again. It's just like with any rapper that was big and than makes a new album. But Eminem is good, and I am a fan have been since his first CD. But I know I'm nowhere near his biggest fan.

I've been a fan since I was like 7 (2000). Its just like The Chargers in 2007-Now, Its cool to like them, people want to be a part of something. You could walk up to any Charger fan, ask them something a fan should know, and they wouldn't know sh*t. Same thing with these Eminem "fans".

White kids love Eminem

Who cares... If you like him you like him. People often care about what others think too much: this is called "Group-Think," or adjusting to conforming minds.

If you like his music, that's good, he's talented. If pop fans like JB fans want to place him as hardcore or like him--what's that got to do with you? Really, you're going to let something so small affect your life to the point that you ask a question about it on Y!A.

I like Eminem's music, I like JB's claim to fame (not his music as yet). Hell, I even like Lady Gaga's music (but only a few), and 2Pac.

If you really loved an artist, you wouldn't care about who else loves or hates them.

Source(s): The problem with society.

I grew up listening to Em, okay? And I remember when everyone was like "OMGLOL HE MADE FUN OF MJ U R STUPID" and "HE HATES GAYS". But now every white girl (no offense) thinks he's the "best", simply because "he doesn't talk about drugs" (which he does sometimes).

• Kemi

they only like not afraid and love the way you lie those are really good songs, but they dont noe the classics. its funny cuz sometimes i check out how many fans he has on fb, and a few days ago he had 7 million. now i checked yesterday he has 9 million. i guess itz been cuz hez on the radio again.

Source(s): eminem iz one of my fave rappers <3

yeah it happens whenever a famous artist puts out a single...just wait a couple of months and it'll be back to normal

alot of people, like myself, probably hated relapse and are just glad to see him back making good music now too.

Acting...but nowhere near real fan's.

@mic...i said i'd let you do it this time since i did it the last time.lol