Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 1 decade ago

I love Eminem but...?

It's like now that he has a new single out everyone is acting like hardcore fans...Whats up with that?

Update:

I love Him because he put Detroit on the map but it saddens me that these Justin Bieber kids are trying to put him in the same category lol.

Update 2:

Archi I don't ask questions on the "Y" that affect my life...LOL

15 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

BANDWAGONERS do exist in hip hop lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's just because he's back, so people are all over him again. It's just like with any rapper that was big and than makes a new album. But Eminem is good, and I am a fan have been since his first CD. But I know I'm nowhere near his biggest fan.

• 1 decade ago

I've been a fan since I was like 7 (2000). Its just like The Chargers in 2007-Now, Its cool to like them, people want to be a part of something. You could walk up to any Charger fan, ask them something a fan should know, and they wouldn't know sh*t. Same thing with these Eminem "fans".

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

White kids love Eminem

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Who cares... If you like him you like him. People often care about what others think too much: this is called "Group-Think," or adjusting to conforming minds.

If you like his music, that's good, he's talented. If pop fans like JB fans want to place him as hardcore or like him--what's that got to do with you? Really, you're going to let something so small affect your life to the point that you ask a question about it on Y!A.

I like Eminem's music, I like JB's claim to fame (not his music as yet). Hell, I even like Lady Gaga's music (but only a few), and 2Pac.

If you really loved an artist, you wouldn't care about who else loves or hates them.

Source(s): The problem with society.
  • 1 decade ago

I grew up listening to Em, okay? And I remember when everyone was like "OMGLOL HE MADE FUN OF MJ U R STUPID" and "HE HATES GAYS". But now every white girl (no offense) thinks he's the "best", simply because "he doesn't talk about drugs" (which he does sometimes).

• Kemi
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

they only like not afraid and love the way you lie those are really good songs, but they dont noe the classics. its funny cuz sometimes i check out how many fans he has on fb, and a few days ago he had 7 million. now i checked yesterday he has 9 million. i guess itz been cuz hez on the radio again.

Source(s): eminem iz one of my fave rappers <3
  • 1 decade ago

yeah it happens whenever a famous artist puts out a single...just wait a couple of months and it'll be back to normal

• 1 decade ago

alot of people, like myself, probably hated relapse and are just glad to see him back making good music now too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Acting...but nowhere near real fan's.

@mic...i said i'd let you do it this time since i did it the last time.lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.