Anonymous

The result of the USA trying to have a hand in Africa?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b115XlJz4w

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

I know the truth, do you?

Favorite Answer

The result is protecting the small villages from being raped and pilfered by African militants, housing the orphans, and feeding the hungry.

You should be more appreciative. You don't see help coming from any other country do you?

• Lv 7

I know that we keep throwing money and food at a problem that boils down to providing specialized equipment, specialized training, and advanced techniques to increase agricultural yields rather than just giving them food and keeping them subsistence farming.

I know that when we offered them genetically modified rice, corn, and cotton seed, Political Organizations like GreenPeace, Sierra Club, etc. told those in charge of accepting and distributing the food and seed specifically designed to flourish in their environment that it would cause "Deformity in their Children", "Sterilize their Men", and "Kill their Livestock". So the food and seed that could have saved the lives of thousands went to vermin at the Red Cross Distribution Centers.

I know that Christians have gone in to Africa and attempted to tell the population that Condoms don't Work to prevent HIV/AIDS Transmission, discouraging Condom Use continent wide.

I know that the American Public keeps screaming that we should just throw MORE money at Africa while the funds and goods provided are stolen and hoarded by the War Lords that are terrifying the populace.

I know about the continuation of the slave trade... I know all about Child Warriors...

But I also know that The PC, Group-Speak left tells us to NOT JUDGE another's culture, because it doesn't matter if they believe that if they rape a virgin it will cure AIDS, if they sew a young girls vagina shut and remove her clitoris and labia minora she will be a "Good Woman", or whatever else they do because all cultures and practices are equally beautiful and Female Genital Mutilation is just as wonderful as Woman's Suffrage and it is all just another color on the beautiful rainbow that makes up humanity.

Yes, but only in that Liberia was established by former slaves. Otherwise, they behave the same way Africans do in Rwanda, Sierra Leone or New Orleans.

• Fire

Well then I guess the USA needs to pull all of our military out of there and quit sending money.

and if we didnt help people would still complain,cant win for losing.just like we helped pakistan with the flooding giving them food knowing most pakistanis dont care for americans.

its ironic