Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Who would win in a talent contest: Justin Bieber or Michael Jackson?

I personally say Michael Jackson because he left a greater impact on music than Justin Bieber has. Plus, The King made up his own dance moves. Has JB done that?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Justin Bieber for sure

• 1 decade ago

Michael Jackson hands down. No contest...Justin Bieber should not even be compared to a pop music legend and icon like Michael Jackson

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How can you ask that seriously. The king of pop over a stupid little teenager who just about hit puberty and sings the same trash over and over again... Justin Beiber will never reach the high standerd OF the KING OF POP. MJ left a big hole in the music industry and IF JB died right now only his stupid girl fans would be mourning him but other than that know one would notice until much later.

Source(s): I'm a big fan
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Bieber would melt like the Germans that opened the Ark of the Covenant at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark if he was even in the same room as Jackson

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • People should not mention JB in the same breath as Michael jackson. JB is a symbol of how terrible today's music is.

• 1 decade ago

Michael Jackson obviously. He's got more talent in his left pinky than Justin has in his entire body!

• you cant be serious..justin beibers name doesnt even deserve to be put in the same sentence as michael's. michael jackson is the king and always will be.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Michael Jackson

He is the king of pop

Justin Bieber is a kid who is up his own ***

KING OF POP IS THE BEST! xxx

Source(s): My opinion
  • 1 decade ago

This isn't even a valid question. Michael Jackson of course.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Is this even a question? :) Of course Michael, and no, artists now are just trying to live up to what Michael did, but none can pull it off

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.