Facebook group question? private public? please help?

So on Facebook on the home page on the right side where you have "friends birthdays" and "upcoming events"......well my question is there is an up coming event that shows up on my home page about a party (that would make sense that I was invited to) but after looking on the event's page I cannot find myself as part of the guest lists, and the group is "public"

So is this event showing up on my home page because I am invited or just because it is public? thanks!

Favorite Answer

that means we not invited

• Jean

Nope you Can Not Make Specific Pictures Public and the rest private you have to either show the whole album in your group or you have to private the album

Because your friends were invited. So basically because it's public. Unless it says under it to RSVP you're not invited.. Sorry :(

Regarding your question: Yes,you'll be able to see it. and that's impossible not to see it. because your already invited to the party. that's wierd.

• DINAAA

its going to be on you page that you are attending but it's not confirmed