Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsOther - Electronics · 1 decade ago

What can I sell these items for on ebay?

I have the following video games that I would like to sell on ebay but i'm unsure about what i should start the prices at. The games are:

The Sims 2 Holiday Edition PC

The Sims 2 IKEA Home Stuff PC

MySims PC

The Sims 2 Castaway-PlayStation 2

The Sims 2 Pets-Playstation 2

The Sims 2- Playstation 2

Burnout Dominator-Playstation 2

Spongebob Squarepants-Creature from the Krusty Krab PS2

Kingdom Hearts II PS2

The Simpsons Game PS2

The Sims 2 Pets Playstation Portable

Puzzle Challenge PSP

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire PSP

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix PSP

Everything is in great condition and most of the games have only been used a few times. I would like to know what I should set the starting BID at. I want to try to get as much money as possible so I can buy something that I would actually use. I don't want to set the starting bid at 1 cent and make the shipping $30 or anything like that. thanks for your help!!

Favorite Answer

Put the items on with a starting price low, something like $5. Then let the prices go up as the auction goes on. There will be lots of people competing to buy your items, and they will pay what they are willing to pay, which will give you the highest selling price that people will actually pay. Put shipping at $4.99, that is a good honest price, that won't effect peoples bids.

you have got left it a sprint too on the area of Christmas as products are up for bidding for a week after which you ought to submit them out to human beings. i might wait till the Spring in case you may. not right now after Christmas the two as human beings would be merchandising undesirable Christmas presents.....

• raguel

you have got left it slightly too on the fringe of Christmas as products are up for bidding for in line with week after so you might submit them out to people. i might wait till the Spring in case you are able to. no longer without postpone after Christmas the two as people would be advertising undesirable Christmas presents.....