A question about driving laws in New York State? Please help!?

Hello. I know that in order to stay out past 9:00 in the car, you need to be eighteen. However, a while back, someone told me that there is a special class you can take when you are seventeen (or something of the sort) and afterwards you are allowed to stay out past nine.

I am wanting to know if this is really true for New York State. Answers are greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! :)

I have graduated high school ( I was home schooled)and am going to college this fall. I never got driver's ed from a regular school.

Favorite Answer

It's called Driver's Ed.

Edit:

You should be able to call your local high school and get information on a local class, or DMV. You also get cheaper car insurance.

i could say sixteen, in case you have not have been given any passengers. in any different case there are policies for form of passengers, and an prolonged time, in many states. do not smash any site visitors rules, and the police shouldn't difficulty you; yet whilst they do, it can be a value ticket, and specific impounding the vehicle. You had suitable examine the policies state via state.